5 station progressive loader
Station 1) resize/deprime
Station 2) powder drop/flare
Station 3) powder check
Station 4) seat
Station 5) crimp
Mechanically indexed shellplate
Mechanically inserted cases, manually fed bullets. Casefeed tube to automatically insert cases. Capable of loading 500 to 800 rounds per hour Lifetime “No-B.S.” Warranty
No dies are included with the XL650.
The basic Dillon XL 650 Reloading Machine includes the following:
* One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder, Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder.
* One prime system with large and small priming parts(appropriate size installed).
* One large and one small primer pick-up tube.
* One loaded cartridge bin
* One toolhead
* One powder die
* One caliber conversion kit – installed
* One set of standard Allen wrenches
No dies are included with the machine.
Machine Height from bench is 32″ without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2″ with the electric casefeeder installed.
Below is some additional information by Dillon expert Brian Enos: The fully progressive XL 650, with optional case feeder, is the competitive shooter’s dream come true.
XL 650 PressIt comes with:
* One Caliber Conversion (Shellplate, Locator Buttons, and Powder Funnel)
* Automatic Powder Measure System and Powder Die
* Automatic Priming System for Large and Small Primers
* Low Primer Warning System (sounds audible alarm)
* One Large and one Small Primer Pickup Tube
* Loaded Ammo (Akro) Bin
* Loaded Cartridge, Auto-eject System
* Standard (not ball-end) hex key set (“allen wrenches”)
Its features include:
* Automatic Indexing
* Five-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
* Uses Standard 7/8″ x 14 Dies
* Loading Rate: 800-1000 Rounds per Hour
The 650 was designed with the serious competition shooter in mind – it’s reasonably priced, and it can crank out a boatload of ammo. (Allowing you to spend more of your hard-earned cash on reloading components, which you’ll need to feed your 650.)