Double-Alpha Academy is proud to present the new Double-Alpha Competition belt. This new Inner & Outer shooting belt offers the best features for serious competition shooters.
The inner belt is designed streamlined and slim-profiled to prevent it from adding too much thickness under the outer belt. This helps to ensure you wear your gear close to your body in the most comfortable way. The inner belt is pointed at one end to facilitate easy threading through pant loops. Of course the inner belt carries the soft Velcro layer to prevent it from snagging on clothing or car seats when worn separately.
The outer belt is simply the strongest and stiffest belt on the market today, bar none!
It is constructed of a tough web nylon outer, covering a fiber reinforced polymer core which gives the belt its impressive rigidity.
We designed the belt to be slightly thicker than most others, so that the holsters and pouches mounted on the belt will sit firmly in place and will not rock or slide around. This makes it slightly harder to thread some makes of holsters and pouches, but all types of gear will fit.
The Double-Alpha Competition Belt is available in Black, Blue or Red, with the color boldly displayed in the wide middle section of the belt, not the trims.
Other features include:
• Top quality material and workmanship.
• Industrial strength Velcro of the highest standard.
• Both inner and outer belt have their size clearly tagged.
• Competition width 1.5”, to fit with all shooting gear used.
• Sizes available from 32” – 50”
• Smaller sizes (32”-34”) have an 18cm (7”) overlap section, while larger belts (36” and up) have a 24cm (9.5”) overlap section. This is to ensure the smaller size users have enough space on their belts for all their magazines pouches.
• An attractive and functional safety loop is included with every belt, carrying an embroidered “AA” logo.
Size Overall Length
32" 100 cm, 39.4 in.
34" 105 cm, 41.3 in.
36" 116 cm, 45.7 in.
38" 121 cm, 47.6 in.
40" 126 cm, 49.6 in.
42" 131 cm, 51.6 in.
44" 136 cm, 53.5 in.
46" 141 cm, 55.5 in.
48" 146 cm, 57.5 in.
50" 151 cm, 59.5 in.
How to select the correct belt size:
Most pant manufacturers today "cheat" with their marked size. A size 36" pant should measure around the waist 91.5cm but most measure more. So before you order your DAA belt, take a tape measure and measure around your waist. Then check the chart of belt lengths shown above and select a belt which offers you about 18-25cm overlap. (longer than your measured waist size)
If you measure around your waist 86cm, you should choose a belt which is about 104-110cm Overall length, which would mean a DAA belt size 34". If you measure around your waist 98cm, you should choose a belt which is about 115-123cm Overall length, which would mean a DAA belt size 36 or 38"(38" would be the safer bet, a little long is always better than a little short).
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|