The Dillon Square Deal 'B' loads only the listed handgun cartridges Automatic Indexing shellplate Auto Powder / Priming Systems Uses special dies Manually fed cases and bullets Typical loading Rate is about 300-500 Rounds per Hour Comes Complete With Factory Adjusted Loading Dies Ready-to-Use, machine set up with proper primer size & shellplate installed.
Lifetime “No-B.S.” Warranty.
The Basic machine includes the following:
* 1 machine
* 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed)
* Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws from 15 to 60 grains of powder
* 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
* 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
* 1 packet of tubes containing: 1 large, 1 small primer pickup tubes, 1 magazine tube, and one primer slide assembly, 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (13355)
* 3 locator buttons
* 1 toolhead
* 1 powder die
* 1 caliber conversion kit
* 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40)
* 1 Spent primer cup bracket, screws and cup
* 1 loaded cartridge chute, screws and plastic bin
* 1 written instruction manual
The Square Deal ‘B’ is only capable of loading the common straight walled pistol cartridges, uses a proprietary drop-in insert style die, and is a great compact reloader.